Information on this page is to keep you informed about your friends and family, whether they live or work at the North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
DOCR Residents: COVID-19 Cases By Facility (1-25-2022)
DOCR Employees: COVID-19 Cases By Division (1-25-2022)
DOCR Residents: COVID-19 Testing By Facility (04-08-2020 - 1-21-2022)
DOCR Employee: COVID-19 Testing (05-04-2020 - 1-21-2022)
- FAQ for Friends and Family for Residents and Staff - 3-26-2020
- Article in "The Appeal", A Public Health Doctor and Head of Corrections Agree: We Must Immediately Release People from Jails and Prisons
- New Story from "KX Net", What North Dakota DOCR is doing to make sure the pandemic doesn’t spread
- Article in "Grand Forks Herald", Third-year UND medical student among volunteers on state penitentiary immunology teams
- Press Release from "ND DOCR", North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to use phased approach for visitation
- Press Release from "ND DOCR", COVID-19 vaccinations commence at DOCR facilities
- DOCR Visitation Plan, this document serves as a reopening guidance of visitation at the North Dakota DOCR facilities.
- Press Release from "ND DOCR", DOCR to re-open visitation at all facilities
- Press Release from "ND DOCR", DOCR Moving to Phase 2 of Visitation