Information on this page is to keep you informed about your friends and family, whether they live or work at the North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
DOCR RESIDENTS: COVID-19 CASES BY FACILITY (Updated as Information Changes)
DOCR STAFF: COVID-19 CASES BY DIVISION (Updated as Information Changes)
- FAQ for Friends and Family for Residents and Staff - 3-26-2020
- Article in "The Appeal", A Public Health Doctor and Head of Corrections Agree: We Must Immediately Release People from Jails and Prisons
- New Story from "KX Net", What North Dakota DOCR is doing to make sure the pandemic doesn’t spread
- Article in "Grand Forks Herald", Third-year UND medical student among volunteers on state penitentiary immunology teams
- Press Release from "ND DOCR", North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to use phased approach for visitation