Background information for the Heart River Correctional Center (HRCC) project:
- Master Plan 2021-2030
- Facilities Study Report
- Public Notice Request for Qualification
- May 25, 2023, Press Release
- Public Notice Request for Qualification Addendum
- House Bill 1015, of the 68th Legislative Assembly, includes the Heart River Correctional Center project.
If you have a question after the notice of the RFQ, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. As we receive questions, we will be updating the Frequently Asked Questions section below with the questions and answers. Please note, we will not be meeting or answering any questions prior to the notice of the RFQ to be fair to all.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you are interested in this bidding opportunity, you can review this document, "How to Do Business With the State of North Dakota", or visit the ND Office of Management and Budget website.
Responses to this RFQ will be accepted until 5:00 P.M. June 9th, 2023.
Contact Chris Jangula, Director of Physical Plant Services:
- By mail at the North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Central Office, PO Box 1898, Bismarck, N.D. 58502-1898
- By phone at 701-328-6133. All phone requests must be followed by a written request to the address listed above.
- By email at email@example.com